Writhlington Trust, a charitable organisation promoting the development of sport in Radstock and surrounding areas, has chosen the Writhlington School campus as the location for its multi-million pound sports development programme.
Writhlington Sports Centre has excellent facilities including:
- Fully equipped Fitness Suite
- 2 Sports halls offering Badminton, Basketball, Netball and Cricket Nets
- Gymnastics / Trampoline Centre
- 4 Court Indoor Tennis Centre
- 4 Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 3 Outdoor Netball Courts
- 4 Indoor Cricket nets with bowling machine and video analysis
- 4 Outdoor Cricket nets
- Artificial Football Pitch
- Soft Play Activity Centre
- Refreshment lounge
- Extensive suite of new changing rooms
- In collaboration with Writhlington Trust, the school can offer students access to these exceptional facilities.
Visit the Writhlington Sports Centre website by clicking here.
One-day Event Held At Stonar
One-Day Event held at Stonar on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th May 2013 Two students, Minty Martin (Year 10) and Chloe ...
Pony Club Race Day
Well done to Katie Duffy who took part her first Pony Club Race Day at Wincanton Racecourse on Saturday 18 May 2013. Ka...
Amelia Dyer Selected For Gb Junior Squad
Year 10 student, Amelia Dyer, has been select to represent Great Britain in the Target shooting junior squad. Amelia...
Girls Football Win Regional Tournament.
The U13 and U15 girls football team travelled to Broadlands School to play in the B&NES football tournament on Wedne...